Privacy and Usage Policy
إن المحتوي الذي يتم بثة يملك حقوق الطبع و النشر كل من المكتبة الصوتية للقرآن الكريم mp3quran.net و لجنة الدعوة الإلكترونية التابعة لجمعية النجاة الخيرية بدولة الكويت و بعض المنصات و المواقع التي لاتود ذكر أسمها و ببعض القراء الذين تواصلنا معهم مباشرة او عن طريق شركة وساطة ونحن نقوم بالبث او اعادة البث بناء علي موافقتهم فلهم جزيل الشكر على الدعم .
نحن نملك حق بث المحتوي و إعادة البث و لكن لانملك حقوق المحتوي الصوتي حيث تم اخذ الاذن من اصحاب الحقوق للبث و إعادة البث و التحميل من موقعنا و تطبيقاتنا .
تدرك “سلام إف إم” أهمية حماية حقوق الطبع و النشر لذا لايتم بث أي محتوي صوتي الا بعد أخذ الموافقات المطلوبة لنشر المحتوي في حال وجود شكوي تتعلق في حقوق الملكية الفكرية لاتتردد في مراسلتنا عبر البريد الألكترروني SALAMFMCOM@GMAIL.COM و سوف ييتم مراجعة المحتوي وإزالتة في حال إثبات ملكية الفكرية و حقوق الطبع و النشر .
كما تدرك “سلام إف إم” أهمية الخصوصية وحماية البيانات الشخصية في العصر الرقمي وبالتالي فهي ملتزمة بحماية خصوصية مستخدمي خدماتنا أثناء تصفح أو استخدام مواقعنا الإلكترونية واستخدام خدماتنا.
- Why we collect and process your personal data and how we use it
- On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- Who can access your personal data?
- Where can your personal data be stored or transferred?
- How do we protect the security of your personal data?
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- What right can you exercise with respect to your personal data under current laws and regulations
- How to contact us.
- “I,” “us,” or “we” refer to “salam fm.”
- “You” or “User” refers to the person(s) using the Salam FM Services.
Why we collect and process your personal data and how we use it
Why we collect and process your personal data and how we use it
- To provide you with services that you request from us to allow you to use online forms and surveys, including Salam FM services that do not require any form of registration and to allow you to register for certain services, such as newsletters, information feeds, SMS updates or to create An account, in which case we will ask you for personal data such as your name, email address or phone number.
- To allow you to share information To allow you to take full advantage of our sharing features such as participation in viewer forums and discussion boards and to interact with second screen shared viewing applications and to allow you to create a publicly visible profile on Salam FM, which may include- If you choose to do so - on your name and photo and to combine your personal information that we obtain through one of the services with the information we have collected from other services provided by “Salam FM” to facilitate the sharing of some things with the people you know.
- To maintain and improve our services to understand how you use Salam FM services and to implement other functions and to develop new services and offers.
- To give you services that are tailored to your needs and interests To provide you with personalized content – such as ads and related services And to let us know you better To give you more of the services you request – More offers, exclusive offers, information and competitions To give you a better user experience And to reveal more complex things For example which ads you might find most useful or Which services and information are more relevant to you, giving you a better and more informative experience of our digital properties.
- To carry out payment transactions to store transaction history and to ensure that you have paid your subscription fees to our Services and comply with a legal or regulatory obligation in this regard.
- To communicate with you to allow you to contact us, to keep a record of our conversations, to help you resolve any issues you may encounter, to send you promotions and direct marketing, to tell you about our services such as providing you with information about upcoming programs or to add modifications to our digital properties and to contact you to compete and participate in various offers.
- To establish and maintain a reliable and secure environment to investigate, detect, prevent, or report fraud, misrepresentations, breaches, security incidents, or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities, to protect our vendors, your rights, and the security and safety of our Services, to enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements or policies, and to verify Your identity.
- Comply with any applicable laws or regulations or respond to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process and to fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services and to contact you to resolve disputes and provide assistance with our Services.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
Depending on the type of data to be processed, we will process your personal data on one of the following grounds:
- your prior consent: for example, when we offer you to register for our Services and create an account for you, sign up for our newsletters or marketing emails or when we ask you to follow any relevant procedure that would allow you to either accept or refuse the data processing clearly envisaged if you accept; You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, in some cases, your choice not to disclose your personal data or to withdraw your consent may limit your use of our services, features or offerings. For example, you may not be able to access certain parts of our websites and respond to your inquiries without providing relevant information.
- Contractual relationship: In such a case, the processing of your personal data is generally necessary for the performance or fulfillment of a contract which means that if you do not wish us to process your personal data in this context, we may refuse to enter into such a contract with you.
- Legal obligations applicable to our activities.
Who can access your personal data?
For the purposes described above, we will grant access to your personal data to Salam FM employees who need to know that information in order to process it for our benefit, who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined and even terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
In addition, we may need to transfer or allow an authorized third party access to your personal data who are:
- الموردين ومزودي الخدمات و سيرفرات البث الذين نتعامل معهم لمعالجة البيانات الشخصية أو تنفيذ خدمات “سلام إف إم” بالنيابة عنا (بناءً على تعليماتنا وتبعا لسياسة الخصوصية الخاصة بنا وغيرها من التدابير الأمنية والسرية المناسبة)
- Our media representatives
- Legal advisors, witnesses, experts, and judicial and quasi-judicial authorities in order to protect Salam FM from any harm to its rights, property or safety, to protect our users, the public and any third party as required or permitted by law, and to enforce the necessary conditions for our services, including investigation of Possible violations
- Administrative or judicial authorities in order to satisfy the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We may also collect anonymous data to the public and to third parties and other authorized partners – such as advertising companies or linked sites. For example, we may share information publicly to display indications about the general use of our services.
How do we protect the security of your personal data?
We follow appropriate physical, electronic and technical security procedures and security and organizational measures, including governance models, to protect your personal data in accordance with data protection law from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data.
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet or the Website can be guaranteed without any interference. In addition, you should also take appropriate measures to protect your personal data by keeping your password confidential and confidential. If you know or suspect that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated or exposed to any other risk, or if there is any actual unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by following the instructions in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
If we know or have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised, we will promptly notify users affected of the breach in accordance with applicable laws.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active, or for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally collected. Our retention periods are based on the needs of our activities, and information about you that is no longer needed is transferred to categorically anonymous information or destroyed.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. For this reason, after deleting information from our services, we may not immediately delete the remaining copies from our active servers and may not remove the information from our backup systems.
How to access, update and delete your personal data?
Under data protection law you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data, in which case we may provide you with a copy of this data, if it is not available to you directly, for example within your personal account
- The right to amend your personal data If your data is inaccurate or outdated in this respect, it is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if there is any change to your personal data during the period we hold your information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, where the processing is based on our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted by your situation
- The right to erase your personal data
- The right to erase your personal data
- The right to receive your personal data for transmission to a third party or to transfer your personal data to a third party of your choice if this is technically feasible
- The right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority if it considers that the processing of your personal data has violated data protection law.
You may submit a request to us in this regard at any time as described in the “How to Contact Us” section.
- We may need to verify your identity before we act on your request
- Since the exercise of these rights is subject to certain legal conditions and restrictions, we may have to refuse your application if these conditions are not met or if there are legal restrictions
- We may decline recurring requests without reasonable cause, require technical effort (eg developing a new system or fundamental change to existing practices), or pose a risk to the privacy of others.
In any case, we will endeavor to deal promptly with your request as quickly as possible. If we decline your request, we will tell you the reasons.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a set of files containing information sent by a web server using a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the web browser. A cookie cannot read data from your computer's hard disk.
If you browse the Salam FM services, a cookie will be placed on your device: for this you will be notified by a pop up notification window. You agree to our use of these cookies if you continue to browse and use the Salam FM Services websites.
Who sets the cookies?
Depending on your consent and on the choice of your device settings (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and/or your browser, when you browse the Salam FM Services websites, cookies may be stored by:
- “Salam FM”
- Our suppliers and service providers “Salam FM” (in particular technical service providers that process your browsing data on behalf of “Salam FM”)
- Third parties (eg social networks, advertisers, advertising agencies, data brokers, software brokers). In this case and since we have no control over the storage of these cookies, we invite you to read the privacy policies of these third parties.
When you use Salam FM services, cookies or similar technologies are stored, modified and read for the following purposes:
- Where necessary for services:
- To help you browse websites and provide services to you
- لتقديم المحتوى المناسب والمسموح به في كل منطقة جغرافية على أساس حقوق الملكية الفكرية المرخصة لنا
- To get to know you and your preferences when you visit our digital sites
- To ensure the security of our services
- To fulfill our legal obligations.
- To improve the performance of services:
- To improve your user experience and the overall quality of Salam FM services
- To monitor and study your browsing/navigation patterns through the site, create your demographic to provide you with the service most relevant to your preferences (for example, improving recommendations for content you can enjoy)
- To analyze content consumption habits (eg software viewed, read content, devices used, etc.) to provide, personalize, measure, and improve advertising and marketing
- Sharing cookies:
- To allow social networking sites to track your browsing of our services, particularly when your social networking account is active on your device (open session) while browsing
- To enable our social networking site partners, advertisers and social analytics to combine it with other information that you have provided to them, or that you have collected from your use of their services.
Salam FM services may be provided through and/or utilize features (such as voice controls) operated by third party platforms, or contain links to websites operated by third parties whose policies regarding the processing of personal data may differ from those of their own. coffee beans. For example:
- You may be able to access Salam FM Services through platforms such as game systems, smart TVs, mobile devices, set-top boxes and a number of other Internet-connected devices. Additionally, you may encounter third party applications that interact with Salam FM services. This third party has separate and independent personal data privacy and policies.
- قد تحتوي مواقعنا الرقمية على روابط لمواقع الكترونية أخرى خارجة عن سيطرتنا ولا تغطيها سياسة الخصوصية هذه. يمكن لمشغلي تلك المواقع جمع معلومات منك واستخدامها وفقا لسياسات الخصوصية الخاصة بهم، والتي قد تختلف عن تلك الخاصة بنا.
We invite you to review these policies and conditions if you wish to inquire about the processing of your personal data by a third party.
How to contact us.
If you have any other inquiries, please contact us at the following email:
اللغة المعتمدة هي اللغة العربية
في حال وجود اى خلاف يعتمد النص المكتوب باللعة العربية حيث انها اللغة الرسمية للموقع و تطبيقاتنا و سيرفراتنا .
Where applicable (for example, if changes require new data processing based on your prior consent) we will make sure that you have the ability to accept those changes so that you can continue to use our services or refuse - in which case you have the right to cancel your use of SalamF services Mother".